Mon, Mar 28|
"Beyond the Birth" workshop: Mondays, 6 - 8p [4 part series: March 7, 14, 21 & 28]
4th trimester care is ESSENTIAL, not a luxury!
Time & Location
Mar 28, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM MST
About the Event
The "BEYOND the BIRTH" workshop series proactively eases your transition after baby’s birth. During the 4, 2-hour sessions, we will guide you through a robust 4th trimester support planning process to ensure you are prepared physically, emotionally, mentally for your matrescence (e.g. mother becoming). When a baby is born, so is a mother and growing into this new version of yourself can be more challenging than the birth itself!
This workshop meets for a total of four, 2-hour sessions and will:
• Broaden and deepen your support network.
• Teach you how to fully heal from pregnancy and birth.
• Provide your family a gentler transition after baby’s birth.
• Connect you with helpful, local birth-healing resources AND
• Connect you with other moms-to-be.