"Beyond the Birth" workshop: Wednesdays, 6 - 8 pm [4 part series: April 6,13, 20 & 27]
Time & Location
About the Event
The "BEYOND the BIRTH" workshop series proactively eases your transition after baby’s birth. During the 4, 2-hour sessions, we will guide you through a robust 4th trimester support planning process to ensure you are prepared physically, emotionally, mentally for your matrescence (e.g. mother becoming). When a baby is born, so is a mother and growing into this new version of yourself can be more challenging than the birth itself!
This workshop meets for a total of four, 2-hour sessions and will:
• Broaden and deepen your support network.
• Teach you how to fully heal from pregnancy and birth.
• Provide your family a gentler transition after baby’s birth.
• Connect you with helpful, local birth-healing resources AND
• Connect you with other moms-to-be.
Who can benefit? Any expectant family!! Our #1 comment is, EVERY expectant family should know this! Our hearts are continuously replenished by the words of gratitude from both soon-to-be first time parents looking to connect with others and veteran parents who have previously experienced perinatal mood challenges (e.g. depression, anxiety, OCD, etc.).